I LOVE THIS SHOW
Model: Chelsea Deville
Makeup: Steffanie Strazzere
Photographer/Designer: Karen Jerzyk
It was around six am that I had caught myself watching you again. You had finally turned to a motionless state- sleeping soundly even under my kisses. So deep in sleep I worried not when I left to use your bathroom and when I returned as expected you remained sleeping soundly in the same position as when I left. It was only when I hesitated to return to bed that you began to stir. You looked so peaceful there I did not want to climb over and disturb you but as if sensing my thoughts your arms lashed out reaching for me. You began searching the bed for me with small pats of your hands and when I was not found the pats became wicked thrashed much like a child’s tantrum. I climbed atop you then restraining your arms gently and cooing im right here. I’m right here. As if your hands themselves had ears the launched themselves toward my voice and wrapped securely around my waist. You mumble something to yourself something that sounded like an old man complaining and then nuzzled you face into the back of my neck. I could barely make out the breathless whisper don’t leave against my skin but with a kiss on the hand I assured you once more. I’m not leaving I’m right here. You pulled me closer and didn’t let go until the fourth alarm this morning when I insisted you get your ass to class.
That’s what I meant when I said thank you for holding me last night.
I THOUGHT THEY WERE GOING TO KILL EMMA AND EVEN IF I REALLY DON’T LIKE HER I WAS SHOCKED AND I YELLED ‘NO NO NO NO NO YOU CAN’T KILL HER THE SHOW WOULDN’T MAKE SENSE WITHOUT HER’ and I still can’t understand WHY I STARTED LIKING EVIL CHARACTERS
Did You Know? Brad Bird, the writer and director of The Incredibles, based each of the characters powers on family archetypes. “The dad is always expected in the family to be strong, so i made him strong. The moms are always pulled in a million different directions, so I made her stretch like taffy. Teenagers…are insecure and defensive, so I made her turn invisible and turn on shields. Ten-year-old boys are hyperactive energy balls. And babies are unrealized potential,” says Bird
Yea that’s all great but where is my fucking sequel
Well, you know…shit.
why would you pay someone for 26-51 weeks for doing nothing
you have a very, very odd definition of “doing nothing”.
Living as a woman in the USA in a nutshell:
- If you don’t have sex, you’re a prude and a bitch.
- If you have sex outside of marriage and use birth control to avoid getting pregnant, you’re a slut (whether you’ve had sex twice every day or twice in a year).
- If you have sex outside of marriage, but don’t use protection and get pregnant, you’re a slut AND you’re stupid
- If you’re single and get an abortion because you can’t afford to take time off work to push a baby the size of a melon out of your cooch, you’re a slut, stupid, AND a murderer.
- If you’re single but don’t get an abortion, but need extra governmental help to assist in raising your child you were pressured to keep because of someone else’s moral code, you’re a slut, stupid, a leech on the back of society, AND shit out of luck.
AND THE HOOOOME OF THEEEEE BRAAAAAVE